• made logos and graphic designs for the store customers, repairing and retouching old photos
• printing posters on canon art paper, canon luster paper and print on canvas with Canon image PROGRAF PRO-6000 60 inch printer
• printing banners and cut contour vinyls with 54 inch Mutoh Valuejet 1426 and for cut contour I use Mutoh Kona cutter plotter
• all prints and cut contour I make them with the help of Onyx Printing Software
• speaking with the customers about their orders
• printing, developing and scanning photo films with Fuji Digital Imaging Dl430, Dl450 for printing photos,Fuji Frontier for scanning films and Noritsu developing machine
• verifying company emails for customers orders and respond to them
• designing brochures, leaflets and flyers and print them on Canon 7050i laser printer with advanced finisher
• binding different booklets, laminating A4 and A3 sheets and using large format trimmers
• designing and printing photo albums for customers, cutting vinyl for t-shirts, mugs.
• making passport photos using studio lights and a Nikon D700
• during one month, when the manager and business owner left for a holiday, I was the manager of the store.
• receiving calls and making bookings for the restaurant
• receiving customers and placing them at reserved tables
• arranging the tables and seats needed at the tables as well as arranging them for the second day or for the day in progress
• ensuring a good customer service by ensuring the optimal number of waiters
• stock records of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages needed for the bar and restaurant
• keeping a pleasant atmosphere in the restaurant and ensuring a higher standard of services offered to our clients
• ensuring that the designated staff performs a good cleaning of the restaurant
• fulfilling the manager's tasks when he was not present
09.2017 - 12.2017
Emsworth, United Kingdom
• ensuring the necessary stocks and their records for the good functioning of the restaurant
• ensuring that the designated staff performs a good cleaning in the kitchen
• taking pictures of food dishes and posting them on Facebook
• stock of cleaning solutions for restaurant and kitchen-performing the shift rota and adjusting it according to the availability of staff
• making a monthly report with the best-selling dishes
• restaurant menu design and printing as well as posters and flyers to distribute-take away packing when the restaurant had a lot of orders
01.2016 - 09.2017
The Arbour Pub
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
11.2004 - 01.2016
MANAGER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Making logos, banners and large format designs (CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator) for various companies and printing them on various media, posters, t-shirts, caps, pens, photo tricks, cutting and engraving wood and plastic in a CO2 laser, car wrapping, advertising light signs, layer printing with white and silver etc. I used large format printers Roland XJ -640 , VS- 640 and Xerox DocuColor 550 laser printer with dedicated print server, folding, binding, stapling for printing brochures and flyers.
• Developing good working relationships with suppliers, the company´s clients and negotiating contracts with them.
• Primary accounting records including computer materials stocks (Microsoft Excel) and record them into an accounting program.
• Negotiating a contract with the main supplier of materials and getting a 20% discount from the price of materials procured from it.
• Negotiations contracts with various large companies as Mitsubishi, Seat, KissFm, 25H.ro, Opel, Palace Craiova Restaurant, etc.